List the classes and workshops I have taught at UCLA and Georgia State University
- Introduction to UNIX command line, 3-day workshop, QCBio, UCLA, Winter 2013 – present
- CS M184, “Introduction to Computational and Systems Biology”, University of California, Los Angeles, Winter 2018
- HG236A, “Advanced Human Genetics Course”, University of California, Los Angeles, Fall 2016
- CSc 7350, “Programming for Bioinformatics”, Georgia State University, Fall 2010, Spring 2012
- CSc 2310, “Principles of Computer Programming”, Georgia State University, Spring 2010
What students say about me
- September 27, 2018. This has been a great experience, it was very easy to follow and the instructor was phenomenal! I learned a lot and I feel much more comfortable opening a terminal and learning how to work with it now
- September 27, 2018. It’s a great workshop. Highly recommend for whoever wants to learn -omics analysis without any programming background!
- September 27, 2018. I appreciate greatly that this course is offered for free. It is incredibly helpful for graduate students who may not have studied coding in past work, but want to leverage computation to advance our research. Thanks!